OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY ASSISTANCE
Occupational safety assistance will be adjusted to your needs
- Establishment of safety management processes, e.g. occupational risk assessment
- A dynamic risk assessment process is the start of every health and safety management approach.
- Development of preventive measurements including safety instructions
- Support in view of legal compliance and work equipment regulations
- Moderation of the occupational health and safety committee. Appropriate preventive measurements can be discussed and initiated.
- Professional support for your Fire Protection-, Divisional Safety- or Hazardous Substances- Officers
Our safety engineers will support you to make sure that all relevant risks are being taken into account; in respect of compliance and work equipment regulations.
Health and safety at work detects and reduces health and safety hazards to an acceptable residual risk -or eliminates work related risks by technical or organisational measurements.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act describes the framework to prevent work accidents and work-related health risks.
How to become a Coach for Ergonomics ?
You want to apply ergonomical priciples to your work environment in order to create healthier workplaces and train your colleagues? We will adapt our workshops according to your individual needs and experience.
Advice on the Purchase of Office Furniture and Input Devices:
The market for so called ergonomical input-devices or office furniture is difficult to comprehend. We offer professional, evidence-based guidance for purchasing departments. As a result, your company is empowered to make the right choices for your employees.
How to organise and evaluate a Health and Safety Day!
- Analysis of Health Indicators
- Communication Strategy
- Examples, Evaluation, Data Protection
- Checks for work tools such as ladders etc.
- Training and Education for your Fire Protection-, Divisional Safety- or Hazardous Substances- Officers